Shop, compare, and connect with lenders.
The latest from our Blog
What do you look for when shopping and comparing business loans?
When shopping for a business loan, you’ll likely come across many options. This can make the whole process a very daunting task. Where do you even start?
That’s why LendingBuilder exists. Our goal is to educate you and provide simple loan comparisons & reviews for you, so you can focus your mental energy on what matters the most: running your business.
What should you look for when comparing business loans?
- Product – what type of financing is best for your situation?
- Institution – which lender offers what you need?
- Affordability – can you afford the debt from a cost perspective?
- Cash flow – do you have the cash flow to cover the monthly payment?
- Term – how long will it take to pay back?
- Owner Risk – Is there any risk to you as the owner, like a personal guarantee?
- Capital Stack – are there multiple products that can work in conjunction with one another? How will one product impact you ability to raise other funding, like an SBA loan for example?
LendingBuilder answers these questions and more. Our goal is to educate you with unbiased, informative content about business financing, lender reviews, and loan comparisons. Also, there is a special section on our site that we call Words of Warning. Why? Because the business loan industry has some shady characters and bad actors, so it’s important you know what you’re getting yourself into. We’ve done a lot of the homework for you, to make sure you always choose a trusted partner. We hope you find our content useful.
Expert Loan Comparison
Unbiased reviews to help you find the right business or personal loan.