LendingBuilder.com’s mission is to provide useful, actionable, and unbiased information about small business funding products and companies for our readers. In service of that goal, we are transparent about the ways this site makes money and uphold strict guidelines to maintain editorial integrity and avoid bias in our reviews and other content.
Our Mission Statement
- Our readers deserve unbiased, accurate information.
- The companies reviewed on this site are entitled to fair and truthful assessments.
- Our editorial integrity will not be affected by the influence of our partners.
- We make every effort to maintain separation between editorial and marketing processes.
Editorial Integrity & Independence
- Our content is well-researched, accurate, and fact-checked.
- Reviews, posts, and other content are written in an objective fashion, based on facts about the product(s) and our unbiased interpretation of those facts.
- The writers and editors at LendingBuilder.com create original content, over which our partners have no editorial control.
- The reviews, posts, and other content on LendingBuilder.com solely reflect the opinions and assessments of our writers and do not represent the opinions or positions of the companies involved.
- Individual members of LendingBuilder.com’s editorial staff do not receive direct compensation, in any form, from our vendor partners.
- LendingBuilder.com does not accept payment either for writing favorable reviews or altering unfavorable reviews.
LendingBuilder.com welcomes your questions or comments via email regarding the Editorial Guidelines: info [at] LendingBuilder.com
Effective as of Nov. 1, 2019